Institutional Sponsor -- Lurie Children's Hospital; Douglas Johnston, MD, CL&O Society program coordinator
Meeting Location -- American College of Surgeons, 28th Floor, 633 N. St. Clair St, Chicago
NOTE - This is a new location for CL&O meetings this year!
This meeting will be a "hybrid" conference... both in-person and online.
CLICK HERE for area information
Please make note of important items for access to the ACS building below
5:30 p.m. -- Registration Opens; Reception in the Exhibit Area
6:15 p.m. -- Introduction
6:20 p.m. -- Guest Lecture
7:30 p.m. -- Conference Adjourns
Reza Rahbar DMD, MD; Associate Otolaryngologist-in-Chief; Director, Center for Airway Disorders; Co-Director, Head, Neck and Skull Base Surgery Program; Professor of Otolaryngology, Harvard Medical School; Boston, MA
Dr. Rahbar is an internationally recognized pediatric otolaryngologist and an expert in pediatric airway.
"Presentation and Management of Laryngeal Cleft: What have we learned in the past decade? "
Email the CL&O Office with your name and email address. Several days before the conference we will send you a confirmation with additional meeting information. Be sure to indicate in your RSVP whether you are attending in-person or online.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT ITEMS
- The American College of Surgeons requires proof of vaccination status upon entry into the building. A physical vaccination card, a photo of the card on your phone or vaccination documentation on an app (such as from a previous meeting) will be sufficient. If you are unable to provide proof of vaccination, you will be asked to wear a mask.
- All attendees at the meeting are required to complete a very short questionnaire.
- CLICK HERE to access a PDF document with questionnaire information
- Go directly to the questions: HERE
Note - you can complete these questions at any time before the meeting
- Here are answers to a few of the required questions:
- Meeting/Event Name: CL&O Society
- ACS department/division: Convention & Meetings
- ACS Contact: Deidra E.